To be recognized as the excellence centre in creating competent Electronics & Telecommunication professionals by imparting quality education.
- To provide quality education through a blend of curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- To offer Industry-Institute interaction and skill enhancing projects for better higher education and career opportunities.
- To enhance the capabilities of students through motivated, dedicated staff and laboratories equipped with the latest technology.
Program Specific Outcomes
- Design technically sound and economically feasible solutions for the applications of analog, digital, signal processing, embedded and VLSI domains.
- Utilize modern modelling & computational techniques for the analysis of information and designing of communication, data management and networking systems.
- Solve interdisciplinary problems in the fields of Agriculture, Telemetry, Health care, Multimedia, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging engineering management fields.
Program Educational Objectives
PEO1 – To produce Electronics & Telecommunication engineers, having a strong theoretical foundation, good design experience and exposure to research and development.
PEO2 – To develop an ability to identify, formulate and analyze technical concepts to solve engineering problems in the latest technology from application to product design.
PEO3 – To prepare them for graduate studies and successful career in industry to meet needs of Indian and multinational companies.
PEO4 – To inculcate team spirit to work on multidisciplinary projects, with ethics and codes of professional conduct.
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusion using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solution for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.