CSI-SAKEC in collaboration with Computer Engineering Department and SAKEC-IIC 5.0 is organizing an event on Collaborative Coding for Hacktoberfest 2023:Igning Contributions.
Objectives of Event:-
• Teach the basics of git .
• Introduce students to open source contributions on GitHub.
• Motivate participants to explore other paid open source platforms.
• To highlight various opportunities and benefits of hacktoberfest for beginners.
• To provide students with essential resources and a step-by-step guide for a successful start to their journey.
Speaker of the event:
Ms. Nidhi Parab
Date & Time: 14 September ,2023 2:00 P.M.-5:00 P.M.
Venue: 4th Floor Seminar Hall
Registration Fee: Free
Staff Coordinator: Prof. Deepshikha Chaturvedi
Prof. Shahzia Sayyad
Event Coordinator: Vinay Savla (+91 9979583723)